This blog aims to help the DIY and decorating enthusiasts among us. It can be hard to find good information and websites that will help you with your projects, so I am trying to collect the good ones on one site.

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Home Help


Have you spent hours on the internet trying to find a good website that will give you the information you need when you are decorating or in the middle of a DIY project? Or spent a fortune on house magazines to get some good ideas? So have I!

Well, I am going to try to make things easier by collecting some of the good ones together on this blog. The information will be a personal choice, of course, so you may not agree with me, but they will all be sites that I like and would use. If you have any suggestions for additional sites please send them to me.

OK, lets begin.


No comments: